We are perfectly positioned in the heart of this multi-cultural suburb with every cuisine imaginable on your doorstep, shopping of every kind, the largest eastern shopping mall in Africa, just a block away and every imported and authentic local items available at various shops, fêtes and flea markets.
Historical, cultural and items of interest abound in Fordsburg and immediate surrounding Newtown Precinct, Braamfontein and Triomf. For the businessman the very arterial roads of the country begin here. The Gautrain begins at the Park Station which is just a stones throw away if you use the Nelson Mandela fly over. Remember, if you're on an international flight and O R Tambo is a stopover we are an ideal in transit lay by and with easy access to:
- The Oriental Plaza - the largest eastern shopping mall in Africa with more than 360 stores.
- The Newtown Cultural Precinct
- Constitution Hill and the Nelson Mandela Bridge
- The arterial M1 (north to south) and M2 (west to east) highways
- Park Station for access to the Gautrain subway
- O R Tambo International Airport, less than an hour away.
Finally, you may be none of the above but love soccer, much too much to just watch it on TV. In which case we are ideally situated between Johannesburg's three main soccer stadia:
- Ellis Park